Wed, Oct 21|
IxD and UX Fundamentals Professional Seminar - Ver 3.
If you want to learn how to base your user experience design and learn the principles that define how humans interact optimally with interactive systems, this Sperientia [studio + lab] ® seminar is for you.
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2020, 7:00 PM
About the event
This professional seminar given by Sperientia [studio + lab] ® presents elements of cognitive psychology, physiology, ergonomics, neuroscience, sociology and behavioral economics that allow us to understand how human beings function individually and in groups with respect to their interaction with digital products and services (eg web and mobile applications, consumer electronics, public information displays, etc.). Through the analysis of the fundamentals and their application in the design / evaluation of interactive experiences, the student can define elements of success in terms of operation, usability, aesthetics, and desirability and will have the ability to evaluate those elements with metrics.
This is the third edition of the seminar.
● Multidisciplinary Scheme of Human-Computer Interaction: Theories and Models
● Cognitive Psychology for Interaction Design and UX: Attention, Memory, Cognitive Load
● Human Perception for Interaction Design and UX: Structuring of Visual Stimuli, Visual Response and Vision, Sensitivity and Time Requirements
● Principles of Social Psychology for Interaction Design and UX: Planned Behavior, Decision Making under Risk, Motivated Behavior
● Principles of Behavioral Economics: Persuasion, Influence and Habit Creation
● Principles of Sociology: Social Identity Theory, Social Validation, Conformity
● Application of Fundamentals to Expert Evaluation of Digital Products and Services
The seminar is taught in two weekly sessions of two hours each for 8 weeks. Sessions are held in the evening hours on non-consecutive days. Each session has assigned readings that are presented by the instructor and then the discussion is opened with the participants.
There are only 12 spots available. Request reports and register as soon as possible.